Colin 1 day old
Okay, so I lost track of how long its been since I updated the blog. But we are back! And we've had an addition. We are now up to 4 people and 2 dogs in the Campbell household. Welcome Colin Robert!! Here are a few pictures to share with you. He has been a wonderful baby thus far. I've had to wake him up to nurse the last two nights. Mommy and Daddy are so excited to be getting a few hours of sleep at a time. Go Colin!!!
We are all adjusting well. Braden is so excited to be a big brother and handeling the transition with flying colors. He gives his little bro kisses and hugs, and he loves to hold him in his lap. He helps to get his diaper ready too. I have never seen such pure happiness in his eyes as the first time he saw little brother in the hospital. It was a smile to warm your heart. He even sang Happy Birthday to Colin yesterday for his 1 week old birthday.
Braden's also showing us his talents at indoor playground by shooting some extraordinary basketball hoops. This kid's got skills. Every sport he loves. He's even been copying Ichiro's swing on the TV. I mean really copying it, like the shirt tug at the shoulders and all.
Welcome, Colin Robert! Congrats Big Brother Braden! We are so excited to play with you in the near future!
ReplyDeleteYour No. CA buddies-
Braden Robert & Kelan Patrick
What a beautiful family!!! Two handsome little boys!! Good job Jen & Mike!!!
ReplyDeleteJackie