Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fishing and Camping






A couple weeks ago we did a fishing/camping trip for Father's Day. Here's a few picts for you to enjoy.

The last couple weeks Braden has been loving his Bob the Builder videos that Uncle Nate gave him for his birthday. He also continues to love his tricycle, baseball, and playing with the dogs. Although our good supply of tennis balls is mostly in the neighbors yard right now because he threw them over accidently with the chucker. He's started to cut paper with scissors. He says lots of sentences and its great to be able to communicate with him more clearly. We've started working on the potty training a little bit. He's also been waking up at 5:30 or 6am much to Mom's chagrin. But we are dealing. If it weren't for the Twilight series books keeping me up late I don't think I would be quite as tired as I am.


Other than that the weather has been suprisingly beautiful since May. It's been wonderful. I am now in the third trimester. Crazy how fast time flies. Baby C #2 is kicking all the time and I have no doubt he's going to have a good soccer foot too.

1 comment:

  1. Great family photos! Thinking of you and oh so looking forward to Baby Campbell's arrival!!!

    ReplyDelete