I've been thinking for a while..."a baby book just isn't enough anymore. I must have a blog, along with my facebook, cell phone, and email accounts. We don't have an iphone yet, but something tells me its not too far around the corner. And by the way who writes on paper anymore? My children will say Mom why didn't you have a blog? So and so's Mom did a blog." So, here it is the first official blog of my family and our life. I will try to figure out how to post pictures and keep it current. Enjoy Camp Campbell!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
It has begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! I'm so happy to see the smiling faces of the Campbell Clan once again! Can't wait to keep up with you via your blog. Braden is so big. What a doll!!! Missing you guys. XXXX OOOO- Kim
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool guy!!! It is so awesome that you are doing a blog!! Looking forward to many updates and keeping up to date with Camp Campbell!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Excellent idea, Jen! He has a cool t-shirt on, if I do say so myself...
ReplyDelete